Things to do and see in Washington, D.C.
While in Washington, D.C. make sure you experience all that the city has to offer.
- Take in a baseball game. Root for the home team as the Washington Nationals take on the Atlanta Braves the weekend of June 1 - 3. Click here for the complete Washington Nationals schedule.
- Take the US Capitol Exterior walking Tour - a unique alternative way to see and learn about the Capitol Building and the history of the Congress.
- The signature programs of the 2012 DC Jazz Festival (DCJF) will include: Jazz Meets the Classics at the Kennedy Center; Jazz in the 'Hoods presented by Events DC ; Jazz ‘n' Families Fun Days at The Phillips Collection; Jazz at the Hamilton presented by The Washington Post; and Jazz at the Howard. The Festival will take place June 1-10.
- DC’s dining scene is fast becoming one of the top in the nation. From celebrity chefs to homegrown favorites, the best of the best are setting up shop in the nation’s capital. For more food-focused recommendations, visit DCEats.org, our dedicated website to all things dining and drinking.
Bring your family!
- Click here for information on additional activities and local attractions while you're in Washington, D.C.