|Criteria for Evaluation|
Judges will evaluate and rank the finalists and winners in each category according to their substantiated Enterprise Intelligence solution attributes and achievements against the following set of criteria:
• Strategic importance to the business.
• Positive impact on the business/organization units.
• Substantial customer impact (i.e. service, retention, acquisition, innovation).
• Provides a strategic advantage to the business/organization while anticipating and accommodating the deployment of future enterprise intelligence initiatives.
• Financial return and measurable payback (returns on investment, assets, resources) through the creation of revenue opportunities or cost savings.
• Addresses challenges of data management, information access, and analysis, and provides a foundation for better business decisions.
Use of Submission and Confidentiality of Information
All information gathered is for the exclusive use of this awards program and the judges. The judges will use this information for the purposes of this awards program only. If selected, a synopsis of your entry may be made public as we announce the results of the awards program.
• Tony Fuller, CIO, Rent-A-Center
• Chris Laping, CIO, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
• Brian Hickie, SVP, IT, Insight
• Dennis L’Heureux, CIO, Rockford Health System
• Scott Koon, Assistant Section Head, Information Technology, Mayo Clinic
• Bryan Sivak, CTO, Government of the District of Columbia